Image Map

8.05.2011

Drawring Feature: Emalee

First things first, guys! A few months ago I had 120 something readers! And in the last few months I've lost 5 of them! FIVE! And when you don't have that many reader/follower/adventurers, one is a huge loss. A HUGE LOSS. Help me gain these people back! Share my blog, whatever, and when someone comes to my blog, have them tell me that YOU sent them! First one who gets me 5 followers back will get a poem. Written by me. For them. About them. Or about really anything they want.

Well! I've gotten a few emails for people asking for pictures! And you can still email me too! It's never to late to have your face immortalized.

Today we have an awesome feature, my cousin Emalee! Fun fact about Emalee: She's pretty much completely awesome. Emalee always makes me smile. I'm rather fond of my cousin.


Interview with Emalee:

Tell us about the people in this doodle? 
This is my and my husband Kyle <3

If you were stranded on an island, what three books would you take?
 I would take ummm.....I don't know. I don't read that much. How about 3 of the twilight books

What is your absolute favorite thing to do in your free time? 
I like to hang out with my husband and play with my dog. Watch tv and be on facebook (its addicting)

Is there anything you'd like to say to the readers at home? 
Don't do drugs and Don't eat yellow snow!!

And here is their drawring!






Aren't they beautiful?!???!!!!

Give it up for Emalee and Kyle guys! P.S. Kyle, if you ever read this, I'm sorry I gave you purple hair. I didn't know where my black marker was.

Now visit Emalee's blog and follow her!

3 comments:

MEK said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks for the drawing. I am going to print it out and frame it!! I swear I will.....

Kellie said...

You are just too funny. Love the Em and Kyle drawring. Looks just like them! :)

chip said...

You're saying you don't have many followers?! Please, Lara. I only have 7.