Image Map

7.15.2014

Shine Bright!

So, Bachelorette, am I right? What with the... drama... and crying...? And stuff? I'll be honest. I'm kinda done with the show, but at the same time it's my favorite show almost out of obligation. It just is tradition. Yeh watch Bachelorette in the Summer time, it's mandatory.

Alright, I really don't love pushing products. I've made a deal with myself to be 100% honest on this blog, and not to endorse things I don't like. I've learned that the hard way. So if I talk about a product on here from here on out, know that I really really REALLY like it. Today is no exception!

Today I'm talking about Aveeno Positively Radiant. I got this from Influenster, my new favorite program ever. I've been using Aveeno Positively Radiant for a little over a week, and let me say, it is WORKING.

I'm one of those people who it doesn't matter how much I sleep or rest, I've got bags under my eyes. I have to cover up with makeup and crap and I hate that because it feels gooey and sticky and putting tons of makeup under your eyes isn't so great.

This product is super light. I've been using it mornings and nights, there's a big difference if I use it both mornings and nights. It smells great. It goes on smooth. It tingles the tiniest bit, but that could be because of my sensitive skin.

I really recommend this product if you've got spots of skin like me that are just dark and drive you crazy. You won't regret it!

No comments: