Image Map

10.12.2010

The Question Game

Helllloooooooooo blogging world! It's a sunny day here in the Rice Eccles Stadium.

You've got that right Lara, but it sure is brisk! What's going on down on the field?

Well it looks like the family is prepping up to leave to Idaho! It should be an interesting afternoon!

Haha! That it will, that it will! Oh, what's this? Lara is bored? What's going on now?

I can't believe it! She's answering 50 random questions about herself! She must really be bored!

That explains why she's talking to herself like she's 2 football commentators! At the Rice Eccles Stadium! Let's get down there and see what's going on.

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name?


Sandi

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?

In the crook of my elbow. It bothers me.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?


He was actually Brian's teacher. Mr. McClean. Taught him trumpet. I ran into him yesterday, he's teaching band where Josh graduated high school! Weird eh? He's not ugly. Not at all.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Chicken! I don't care what you say "Blah blah blah it's not lunch meat blah blah" Well YES IT IS. It's meat. I eat it for lunch. I'm gonna smack you in the face sir.

5. How old is the oldest pair of shoes you own?

Who knows. Maybe.... a few years old. I don't know. All I care about are my pretty Toms. I love them.

6. Do you like sea food?

Sure I do! It was a while in coming, but now I love it. I just don't like eating that kind of soup that has huge chunks of fish floating around in it. It's fine if it's cut up small. Also I don't much like salmon. But that doesn't grow in the sea, now does it?

7. Mints or chewing gum?

Preferably neither. Preferably a tooth brush. But if I have to choose..... mints. Not tic-tacs though.

8. What do you do all the time in the car?

I don't know where these questions are coming from. Well let's see. When I'm driving a car, I really like to read. It calms me down since I get stressed while driving. So I've got a little book there that I glued to the wind shield and I just read that instead of looking at the road. Also I like to prepare 5 course meals while designing the next high fashion hair style. That's about it.

There you go! 50 random questions answered about me! Yes, there are 50 questions there. Go back and count you sucka trucka. (Trying to make that a new phrase, you know... like... peace... yo.) Have fun. I'm out like a trout blap blap.

Blink madly as you will.

3 comments:

Kristina W said...

Lara, that's was grand. You should be bored more often, haha.

chip said...

I agree! You should most certainly be bored more often!

Joe Becar said...

I love the mole in the crook of your elbox... Call me creepy as you will ;)