Image Map

1.31.2011

Because I can

I need to get in the habit of blogging more.

So I'm gonna do something really silly. I'm doing the 30 day blog challenge. What what? Get some! Get some what? I dunno... get some lemonade. That sounds good now. Yeah.

Alright. Day One.

"Post a picture of yourself and tell us how your day was"

Step Uno: Post a Picture of Yourself.

No.

Step Two: Tell us how your day was.

Alright this is kinda lame. But here goes. I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy! I got my glasses on, I'm out the door I'm gonna hit a kitty, when I leave I brush my hair with a box of cracker jack because when I leave for the day I'm coming back! At around noon actually.

Isn't that how the song goes?

I woke up and ate some oatmeal. I set my standards way to high for that oatmeal. I mean... I almost woke up early to eat that oatmeal I was so excited. And it disappointed. It wasn't bad... but it certainly wasn't anything to put on my dancing shoes over.

Took a shower, did my hair, got to school, things were going alright! School was enjoyable.

I'm pretty good friends with a lot of guys, and many of these guys like me. So I decided to test out something today. I sat by them, as usual, and proceeded to play elbow tag.

Elbow tag goes like this!

You scoot as close as you can to them without making it look obvious what you're doing.

And you just touch your elbow to theirs!

However, these guys didn't take my signals, and they moved their elbow. So I moved mine close to theirs again. And they moved again.

By the end of class their elbows were tucked in so tight, I had no idea how they were able to take notes. And I had enough room around me to build a small castle.

 And it snowed on the way home which... I dunno. As long as it gets rid of inversion I'm good with it.

Got home, and HAPPY DAY! There was a notice on my door from the water company saying if we didn't pay the full bill by 5pm, our water was getting shut off. I couldn't get a hold of my land lord so... It's 4:30 right now and I'm just crossing my fingers that he comes home in enough time to pay the bill. Because I like water.

There was some kinda world war going on in the basement, and upon looking out the window I realized that Same Day Heating and Air was over! Don't know what they were doing... but it was loud. And scary. I was afraid my floor was going to vanish into the giant gaping mouth of a monster and I'd do that little cartoon run in place thing for a few seconds before plummeting to my comic peril.

I got some sweats on and headed back for dance, which was really great.

For those of you who don't know me, I have some pretty messed up self image issues. I don't feel very comfortable in my own skin. And it's a nightmare. But this class has helped me so much in helping me become aware of who I am... I really really enjoy it, and encourage everyone to take modern dance.

Came home, craved tortillas, made tortillas, and realized that my sink disposal was broken.... and so I got to scoop out all that junk. Fun! FUN!

Just kidding. That wasn't so fun.

The tortillas are good though.

Gonna go make some more. And put some salsa on them!

Rrrrrrrrrah-HA! Arriba arriba! Ayayayayayayay! I wish I was Spanish. Every day.

Instead I'm just gangsta.

Holler. 

1 comment:

chip said...

Oh no! This post hasn't gotten any love! *CPR*

Elbow tag is my favoritest! And small castles come in a close 42nd.