Image Map

11.01.2011

Clever Title

Isn't the title of this post SO CLEVER?! I couldn't think of something to say. But I wanted it to be clever. So there.

Right now I am grumpy. Tuesdays always end up like this. Tuesdays are my mortal enemy. I have to wake up really early... not fun... and it's dark outside. I don't like being out and about in the morning when it's still dark unless I'm doing something awesome.

Going to class is not awesome.

So there's that.

Then I have to leave early today to go catch trax to catch a train to catch a bus to get to Weber State.

Alright, I'm excited for that. Actually really excited. I can't wait to go home and see all my buddies from WSU again!

What I'm not excited about is that it is raining.

I have an audition today, so I dressed to impress, and the weather thought it would have a good laugh, and made the hems of my pants wet, and got my hair dripping. 

SO.

Now I have to leave class even earlier to go get my blow dryer and straightener.

So help me, if I don't get a table on the train, I'm gonna cry.

Halloween was awesome. I didn't have any plans, so I watched Hocus Pocus, as you know, and then I finished the night watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, to celebrate the fact that Elder Rice will be home in 42 days.

And the trick or treaters were awesome. And adorable.

Most adorable honorable mention goes to:
The little girl who, as she was walking away from my house, said "I'm a princess!" And her dad said "Yes dear, we can see that."

Most adorable runner up goes to:
The two tiny tiny babies who's moms were carrying them. One was a pumpkin and one was a dinosaur. I'm sure they had no idea what was going on. But they recognized candy when they saw it.

First place most adorable goes to:
The child dressed up like a monkey who could barely talk, but was SO enthusiastic.
"TRICK OR TREAT! I'm a monkey! I HEARD THERE WAS CANDY HERE!"

Note: I had no idea what he was talking about, until my roommate came in from her run. She was stretching outside, when the family walked by, and she said to the boy "Go to that house! There's candy there!"

Most AWESOME costume goes to:
The Star Wars Family!
Dad: Qui-Gon Jinn
Mom: Princess Leia
Baby boy: A wookie.

The award for "You're ruining Halloween for everyone."
The kids who came to my door, were too old for trick-or-treating (which isn't a problem), were dressed really trampy (which isn't a problem), and who took all of our candy. (Which is a problem.)

In waiting for trick or treaters, I experimented in doing a head stand. 



And also wore my costume because it's awesome, and even if only a handful of children and my teddy bear saw it, it was still worth it. Because I love it. 

No comments: