Image Map

12.26.2011

I....



Did a lot of stuff that I forgot to tell you about. 

Since we last talked.

Really talked.

Like 3 weeks ago.

I...

Got a boyfriend. My boyfriend. Josh. Rice. He's dreadfully amazing. And I'm incredibly fond of him. 

I...

Got  a new job. The Carriage Cleaners. It's a sweet little place. I really love this job. I loved my last job, and it's hard to compare the two since they're so different. But I love this job. Maybe more than my last one.

I....

Oh you might know this already, I'm going to WSU, I signed up for awesome classes and what not.

I...

Got a drop dead awesome new camera. 

I...

Just have been doing lots of fun stuff.

I have enjoyed this much a considerable amount. Above average. It's been an amazing month.

Wonderful. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you at WSU. Like seriously. I can't even say.