Image Map

1.06.2012

That thing of where you don't blog for over a week.

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I'm incredibly sorry.

I haven't blogged in a week.

How sad is it that I feel GUILTY for not broadcasting my life to you people for over a week.

I'm sorry.

Do you still love me?

Well what's happened lately.

I flew on an aeroplane! 

I saw Mexico.

I went to a new state.

I started school.

I lost my grasp on time. This was made known to me yesterday when my parents told me I hadn't been home for dinner in a really long time. And I said "Naw! It's only been..." Then I realized it'd been a week, and I'd already finished the first week of school.

Oh, and I hadn't blogged in forever.

And now you hate me. YOU HATE ME.

I've been visiting friends before they go back to school, buying textbooks, attending classes, eating stupid foods, and hanging out with a boy now and then. Well, the boy now and then.

And I've realized that life is suddenly getting really busy. Now, I love blogging. I really do.

That's why. I need to find some way to keep my blogging. At LEAST once a week. So I'm starting something right now.

It's called "Thus says the teacher".

It's come to my attention that my professors are hilarious. So I've been documenting their words, to share with you.

"You are every age you've ever been. Somewhere inside of me is a 5 year old. And a 15 year old. You know what age I haven't been? I haven't been 68. But I will be this May. So when you turn 30, don't say 'Ugh! 30! I'm going to be soooo old!!!!' The choice is 30 or DIE."

"Utah has the highest rate of narcotics use. And it's because of the Mormon church."
"Really? What's the correlation there?"
"There is none. I made that up. Don't make up correlations that don't exist."

"UGH! I hate text books. No. I don't hate anything.........

Maybe Hitler...."

Well that's all for now. Here are some pretty pictures.


This picture is sideways. I don't know how to turn it not sideways. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY. Sheesh. I can't handle your tears right now. I have too much going on.

If you know how to fix this, please let me know.



Now stop crying, I'll try to blog more often.


No comments: