Image Map

1.07.2012

Space Sieve

You'll notice that over thur on the left side of my blog is a new little thing.

No not there.

Down more. 

Keep on going...

I'm gonna stall.

Un

till

We get


to the place

I

'm

Talking


sobre.

Which means about in Spanish.

I know this because I'm taking Spanish.

In school.

And I'm

boss.

At it.

(Almost there)

Technically the teacher is boss at it.

I realize that after I blog again, this post will be out of synch with what I'm

Trying to get you to notice.

OH WELL.

Because WE.

Are.

HERE.

<-------

This is what I was talking about.

It's called "My Dad's Book"

But the book itself is called "The Space Sieve". It's amazing.

Amazing. And now, if you click on that picture, you will be lead to a website where you can buy this book. For a steal of a deal.

Now about this. I'm not going to tell you about this book. But it's unlike anything I've ever read. And I'm not just saying that to suck up to my dad.

We didn't travel the world much as children. We don't travel the world much now. But I'm a firm believer that I've seen more than what I could see in this world through the imagination of my father.


No comments: