Image Map

5.25.2012

Variety Blog

I have lots of stuff to talk about, and not a lot of time to do it, so I'm gonna smash it all in one blog!

I thought I'd share with you some stuff I love lately, and also update you on the crap in my life!

First, I love this video.
This series in general. If anyone can tell me what movie this comes from, I will love you. Because I WANT A BUFFALO. And I want to ride it around. But since I can't, I'll have to make do with watching this.


Isn't this fantastic?

Second, I love this blog. It's written by a 9 year old. She's blogging the lunches she eats and rating them. And she's making quite a difference doing so! I want to teach school. And one thing that has become a concern of mine is the lunches in school. They seemed to be pretty good when I was there. Filling, tasty, kids liked them. But they're getting worse and worse as bad food is becoming more and more available. 

Check out Never Seconds!

Third.



Look at this baby! LOOK AT HER! Isn't she darling? I went to Brian's graduation for the soul purpose of finally meeting sweet Kennadee :) I can see her and I becoming BFF. She already hates Pomp and Circumstance! We have that in common! And she seemed to like the rest of the music! So we have that in common too. Besides, look at that smile. Who couldn't be best friends with that baby.

Fourth.

Are we on four?

Brian, as afore mentioned, graduated. I'm very proud of him. I don't know why though.... was there any reason to doubt his graduation? That kid is blasted smart. And he's my best friend. 

Which leads me to Fifth.

Because I'm SO excited for Fifth!

This is the update on my life here.

I'm moving back to SLC in July! Or maybe early August. But I'm pulling for July. AHHH! It's going to be so much fun. I'm so wicked excited. Not just because I love Salt Lake and I am a Utah Mancer, but because Brian is going to be my roommate! Well, housemate. Whatever. 

We're gonna have the best of times.

At least I will. I'll probably drive him insane.

So that's all. Moving to SLC. Look forward to that. I seemed to blog more down there, so there's that too. Also, we have many more people hired to work at the Cleaners, so now I'll have more time off too! And I'll spend ALL OF IT on the internet.

Blogging.

For you.

(Not.)

No comments: