Image Map

8.23.2012

Long time

It's been a looooong run.... getting from there to here.... it's been a loooooooong run! BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY HERE! And I'll see my dreams come alive and I... I will touch the skies.... but I'm not gonna hold  me down no more, no I'm not going to change my mind, cause I've got faith in the stars... knowing where my heart will take me, I've got faith to believe I can do anything! I've got faith in the heart... no one's going to bend or break me. I've got faith of the heart.... I've got faiiiiiith... I've got faaaiiiiiiiiiiithhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... FAITH OF THE HEAAAART.

That song is stuck in my head today. It was from Star Trek Enterprise. Never could forget that song.

Life. Has been awesome. I'm back at the U. I'm living with my brother. Can I say, I've never laughed so much. That kid is funny. And he thinks it's awesome to embarrass me. One time I said something, and he started laughing pretty hard... but I didn't think it was that funny, so I started laughing because he was laughing, then he started laughing harder because I was laughing... it was a vicious cycle. An awesome vicious cycle.

Now I cook. A lot.

And clean. A lot.

I live in a house with 4 men. Someone's got to do that.

Let me explain this a bit. Yes, I live in a house with 4 men. But there's a reason. One of those people is my brother, and he's the only one on the same floor as me. So that's good. Well. We could live in a house full of all girls. But I knew Brian was a little uncomfortable with that. So we could live in a house with half girls, half boys. But I dunno... that just seemed awkward. I honestly didn't care where I lived. Or how. I just wanted to get back into LIFE. So for Brian, I decided to have a house full of all men. My dad was very very careful picking out people to be my roommates. He'd shake hands with them, call me over, and while I was walking over, say "If you hit on my daughter, you're out."

I'm taking a photography class. I've been worried about my camera. It wasn't taking that good of pictures... they were dark, grainy... I learned how to do shutter speed and aperture, and nothing was working... It looked really bad. Last night I found this setting which was slyly set. I also found out my camera was taking the lowest quality of images.... in order to store more pictures. Just override that. And baddabing... Suddenly I have an awesome camera. 

Guys I love school.

It's so good to be back.








No comments: