Image Map

9.26.2012

Gratitude

I don't blog enough. Let me blog more.

I wanted to blog about how fortunate I am.

Because indeed I am.

I live in a really beautiful world! This time of year is amazing. The mountains are changing, the days are getting shorter, the air is cleaner.... It's lovely. It makes me so happy.

I go to a really great school. Some may argue that my school isn't that great *cough* Sam *cough* but really it is great. And the fact that I have the opportunity to go to school is great too. I can get a quality education, and expand my knowledge. And some day this education will help me get a degree and have a career. I'm so grateful for that.

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Which I am so grateful for. I'm grateful for a just God and a merciful Savior, I'm grateful for the Atonement and for the Plan of Salvation. The fact that I can be with my family forever is one of the best bits of knowledge in my brain.

I'm dating a really wonderful young man. He makes me laugh and smile. He respects me and I respect him. He's one of my very best friends. Thank you Joe for all you do :) You make my day on a daily basis.

I got a job today. I'm really grateful for that. I've been having problems landing a job over the last few months. I'd feel really confident about an interview, and it lead no where. But today I got a job working in a preschool. It is the perfect job for me. It's great practice for my career field, the hours are great, and it's something that I really really wanted to do anyways. It's something I do for free just for fun sometimes! And now I'm getting paid for it.

I'm grateful so much for everything. Maybe it's the time of year... Thanksgiving... a month away... more like two months away. It seems closer than that. Christmas is just around the corner after all!

I'm just so grateful. Thank you for everyone, it's because of other people that I have what I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for that.

1 comment:

Amanda Schroeder said...

And I am grateful for your cute blog to remind me to BE grateful! THANK YOU! Congrats on your new job! That is super exciting.

Thanks for the reminder. We definitely all have something to be grateful for.

Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com