Image Map

3.27.2013

EmotiGifs

Today, I thought I'd just share with you a bunch of gifs. Because they're funny. And awesome.


How I feel on a good hair day. 


How I feel when I thought I could take on the work load this semester.


How I feel whenever Joe has to leave on Sunday.


What I think I'll see every time I go downstairs to do laundry. Seriously. It's scary.


How I feel in this Utah weather.


How I feel on Fridays. 



How I feel on Sunday when I want someone to scratch my back. 



How I get surprised. Every time. I may know they're there, I may see they're there, but I forget for half a second, and it freaks me out.


How I feel cleaning my room.


How I feel whenever I'm trying to get a high-five from Joe.


How I feel whenever I have candy for breakfast.


How I drive with Joe.


How I feel eating this week. It's not been a good week for healthy, non overly-processed food.


And I just wanted to share this picture because it's hilarious. 

No comments: