Image Map

8.25.2010

Discoveries and Adventures Part 2: The Cerial

Today I was studying while eating Coco Rice Crispies out of a jar that at one point had ranch dressing in it. For some reason as I held that jar in my hand... (and I have no idea what reason... it still doesn't make sense to me...) I decided to check what time it was. With the open jar in my hand. And I wasn't even wearing a watch, and haven't worn a watch in several years. So I don't know what was going through my mind but anyways. Gravity happened, and I spilled rice crispies all over my floor. Then I used my brand new broom for the first time and swept them up. I think some got into my blow drier though... oh well! My hair will just smell like chocolate! Dear fake watch... you were never my friend. You were never my-- You were never my lover (lover... lover... lover...) I broke up with my fake watch. Comfort me as you will.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

Ok, I havent laughed so hard in a long time. You are so cute, Lara jean! Love you!

Kellie said...

And why did you buy choco crispies?

Lara said...

Why not? They're delicious. And cheap. And pre-flavored.

Unknown said...

oops did I just stutter?
I love you Lara!!

Kellie said...

I guess since I never bought them for you while you were home, you are rebelling! :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! This happens to me all the time! Either I go to check what time it is (and I haven't worn watch in forever either) or I'll just forget I'm holding something and just relax my arm. It usually happens with drinks, and it usually ends up in my shoes.

chip said...

I'm sorry, did you just stutter? *durdurdur*