Image Map

5.29.2011

Around The Block

So.... I've been in a photo mood. I like taking pictures lots and lots. And this week, we were in Idaho. At first I was a little bummed. Everything is GREEN. Drives. Me. Crazy. I mean... I'm a fan of green. I probably like green more than you do. 

But when everything is green, photos can get a big boring. Green. Green. Green green. More green! OH! WHAT'S THAT! Nvm. It's green.

So pictures up here... I was worried. But. It's amazing what you can find when you look for it.








I may have trespassed on the properties of many, but hey.

I've gotta get me my pictures. 

UPDATE: I couldn't leave without going back to that blue wall.... so I did. And this time the neighbors walked out and asked what I was doing, and told me it was private property. So I turned super red. And told them I loved the color of the wall. And told them I was in photography in school, and was doing an assignment. And they were like "Oh cool! Well, then if you want a real picture, get a picture of this!
 And directed me to the red outhouse. And said it was the only functioning outhouse left in that neck of the woods.

I would say that I left super emberrasado, but I've learned in my Spanish class that that means pregnant. I just was embarrassed. 

4 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

love the pictures!

A+J said...

These pictures are amazingly amazing. love all of the colors. Makes me happy

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Pretty! I'm glad you went back and had that story to tell! and I LOVE GREEEN!

chip said...

Those are awesome photos? Is that a lomo camera?