Image Map

7.02.2011

Utah ❤ Utah

Yesterday I jumped on my scooter, jumped on a bus, jumped off the bus on sidewalk, jumped back on my scooter, and scootered up to the capitol where my eyes were assaulted with a flood of red and the sound of the bells in the tower of the Capitol building ringing out Utah Man.

On July 1st, 2011, the University of Utah was inaugurated into the Pac12!


When I started at the U, I didn't know what football was, and honestly I liked BYU better.

Now that I've finished a year, even though a small part of my heart beats blue (Shout out to my Grandpop!) I bleed red! 

I don't know if I'll go to the U my entire life. I don't know where I'll graduate from. Maybe some weird day I'll even go back to school when I'm older and maybe even perhaps go to maybe BYU or something. But this first year at this school has instilled a pride in my heart that can't be stomped out. 

The Olympics put Utah on the map. The University of Utah intends to make sure Utah stays there.

1 comment:

chip said...

HA...but Kansas University will always win. :P