Image Map

7.16.2012

Victory

Today, Brian and I went shopping with mom. While she was talking to a friend she ran into, we found something amazing. A dinosaur shaped sandwich cutter. We needed it. So bad.

I picked it up, hid it behind my back, and followed mom to the produce isle. She sent Brian and I to get apples, and Brian stole the cart. We hid the sandwich cutter in the cart under the apples and went on our way. We spent the next 20 minutes giggling, or chuckling manly in Brian's case.

During checkout, we distracted mom until the cutter was scanned, and tried to hold her attention just a bit longer until it was in a bag. But....

"HEY WAIT. What is this? I don't want this!"
"Noooooo mom! Ugh we were so close! Mom we need it!"
"Hold on a moment miss cashier. Why do you guys need this?"
"Sandwiches."
"Fine."

Now it's sitting next to my bed. Bask in the glory. I'm going to eat so many sandwiches now.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Hahaha! That is absolutely brilliant! I laughed. :)

mandisolomon.blogspot.com

Kellie said...

Brats

megan danielle said...

i got one of those before i moved out for school...best investment ever! sandwiches definitely taste better when they look like dinos.

Unknown said...

I have a penguin one.

Kira said...

Oh my gosh, where did you find it?! I need one in my life...