Image Map

9.13.2012

Top Five Friday Except On Thursday Which Isn't Friday, It's Thursday. This Is A Thing, Go Along With It. (TFFEOTWIFITTIATGAWI)

Recently, it's come to my attention that there are a couple of songs which I will never skip. Ever. If they come up on my iPod, I am near-contractually bound to listen to them. I've pledged my love to them. And in my heart, and ears, they will stay. So now. In no particular order.


Blood- The Middle East.
The lyrics are so sad. But the music is so happy. It fits any mood.


Beautiful Day - U2
This reminds me much of one of the favorite days of my life, going to the U2 concert with my daddy. The song itself rocks too. So catchy. So upbeat. It will make any day a beautiful day.



Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
What is it about this song? Is it the fact that I have no idea what they're saying? Is it the fact that they slung a guitar through a glass pane? I don't know. But I do know this song is on my favorite movie, 500 Days of Summer. It's a song full of energy and excitement, yet a calming sensation at the same time.... 


Forever - Chris Brown
This song just is awesome. "ONE TWO THREE FOUR!" Also it reminds me of that youtube video of that wedding, which reminds me of the Office wedding, which you know. This is just an all around lovely song. If anyone wants to randomly blast this song at my wedding, please do. I will love you forever. (See what I did there?)


No comments: