Image Map

1.31.2013

Read Good Goods Read Good Readssgoodreadsgoodgoodgood

I'm on Good Reads these days, and I kinda sorta really love it a lot.

In recent times, I've read several marriage prep books, all of which have been awesome, such as First Comes Love. A GREAT read. For everyone. Not just engaged folk. If you're married, if you're single, if you're engaged, if you're just dating and having fun with that.... read this book. Now. Joseph and I read it together over Christmas break, and it gave us some great insights into our relationship. We got to know each other and ourselves better than we did before. I love it. You should too. Love it NOW. I command you!

I read um.... Beautiful Creatures. That's what it was. Because I saw a trailer for it at the Hobbit. Honestly, the trailer was better. It was like Twilight written from a teen boy's perspective, rather than from a teen girl who acts like a poet from the 1700s perspective. I'll probably go see the movie, but the book... it was good for entertainment, I mean... I hadn't read a book for fun in a long time. I've been stuck on manuals and text books and stuff. So it was the first fun book, that's why I stuck with it as long as I did.

I just finished Matched a while ago. It's better than Beautiful Creatures. I love the review in it that says it's like a sexier "The Giver". That's pretty spot on. But The Giver was a lot deeper, and I liked that.... this one is good, but I JUST WANT HER TO LOVE XANDER AND SHE'S BEING STUPID.

I'm reading the second book in the series, Crossed, and now I'm seeing stuff from Ky's point of view, and it makes me all sad.... What I like about this book is that I feel it's portraying the thoughts of a man (Ky) better than other books I've read that try to do that. Now I don't know what I want for Cassia. I just want to finish the book and see what happens, I think.

And I'll probably be angry no matter what.

Hey.

My dad wrote a book.

I've mentioned it before, and down below is a button you can click on and it'll take you to his site.

HOWEVER.

Right now.

Instead of doing that, you should click here. 

WAIT, before you click there... (because clicking there will take you away from my blog....)

I have a code for you.

MF85W.

If you enter that into the coupon place at checkout, you'll get a free copy of the book.

You really should do it. It's an amazing book. I'm critical when it comes to reading, and I'm critical when it comes to writing styles. I love this book a lot. I'd love it even if my daddy didn't write it.  It's just that good.

If you're looking for something to read, this book is it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the code. I downloaded the book a while ago, and just got around to reading it. It is by far one of the best books I've ever read! Thanks again!