Image Map

3.04.2013

Shout Out

It's a day of Shout outs! To various things! Hey! Why not!

Shout out to Monday! For being a good one.

Shout out to my work for giving me the day off so I could go to student teaching training and study for an exam tomorrow and write up an Individualized Education Plan for someone I don't even know!

Shout out to school for making me do all that!

Shout out to Joseph's Aunt and Uncle who gave us our first wedding gift! (Besides the things from the AZ shower and from our parents... this was the first one addressed Joe and had a card for both of us.)


They're pigs that smell like cloves and go in the microwave and stay warm for hours. Their names are Hansel and Gretel. But you've gotta say it with a super thick German accent, no... not like that... Ugh, you're doing it wrong.

Shout out to the Midol sitting on the piano above the pigs for saving my life that one time this summer. Thank you, Midol! 

Shout out to Tai Pan for having gorgeous flowers. 





Shout out to my wedding bouquetteete!

Shout out to people who can spell things right! Heaven knows our world needs people like you, but unfortuanatelyly, I am no one off thoes peoepel. 


Shout out to Essensual Hair Design in South Ogden for coloring my hair. Shout out to Jen and Jill and Abby and Carrie for all being super awesome and talking to me and what not. Shout out to my mom for hanging out with me and paying for it. Shout out to the sun for making my hair sometimes look purple.

It really is a super dark brown, but sometimes it looks purple.

Shout out to my VS "Love Pink" shirt, which is one of my favorite shirts, but I can't wear it when I have work because I can't advertise anything that isn't the U of U! Unless I'm advertising happiness! But come on, you have to do that every day in preschool anyways!

Shout out to my preschoolers who called me fat last week! "Miss Lara! Your tummy is huge!" Thanks kids! I do it for you!


Shout out to wedding hair and the number of bobby pins it takes!



Shout out to the Bécars for coming to dinner on Sunday, for letting me steal your son so he could go to Stake Conference with me and help me cook. Shout out to them for taking me to Tucanos with them, they are so kind... and they're so much fun to spend time with. Shout out to Matthew who will be entering the MTC in just about two weeks. Shout out to Amy who went through the Temple for the first time on Saturday, and who will be going to the MTC quite soon as well! Shout out to her in hopes that she does well on her exams this week too!


Shout out to the awesome folks at Custom Ring Design in Provo, right across the street from the Creamery who got my wedding band done this week and who will be doing Joe's band this week! We've had a great time  working with them, they're totally affordable, they give you what you want, the price is great, and did I mention how affordable they are? And the craftsmanship is second to none. 

Shout out to my buddy, sister friend, and kindred spirit, Julie Norseth, who, it seems like, just yesterday was in high school with me.... but who will be having a baby soon! You're going to be a kick-a mom, Julie! I'm so excited to meet little baby Erika Jean Norseth! She's a lucky girl, that one, to have parents like you and Chris. 

Shout out to my other buddy, sister friend, and kindred spirit, Brittany Ophelia Wait-For-It Daniels, who is a sexy strong beast of a woman and don't need no man! But any man would be lucky to have her. Because she rocks my socks every day with witty references and nerdy videos.

Shout out to Unicorn City for being one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's on Netflix now! Watch it!

Shout out to house hunting, job hunting, city hunting, deer hunting, people hunting (what?) If you know of any place to live between Bountiful and Provo that has a nice price point and a workable lease, let me know! Please! 

Shout out to exclamation points! I couldn't have written this post without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: