Image Map

5.10.2013

Wazzzzuuuupppppp

What am I up to these days?

Well, working mostly. School is over now. Somehow school still continues to stress me out... but it's over. So I don't know what's going on there.

I work 8 hours a day.

All in all it's like... 11 hours away from home though. And that's hard. Joe's away from home too. But we wake up together and get home together and that makes things ok.

I make him dinner.

We talk about our days.

We watch funny you tube videos.

We play games.

We grocery shop.

We watch movies. (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. New favorite.)

We read scriptures.

We have Family Home Evening.

We pray together.

We work on insurance together.

He does the dishes.

We go to bed really early because being married means being old apparently.

But that's ok. Because spending time with him is worth it. And working to earn money for our small family is worth it. And stressing about school is ok because Joe cheers me up.

We don't have internet at our house because we're never home and when we are home the time is spent together. So that's why I don't blog anymore.

But life is so happy with him. The laughter is flowing every day. And I've been on a crazy spiritual high ever since being sealed to him. It's wonderful. It's nothing like I imagined, it's better.

No comments: