Image Map

9.25.2013

nEw ChAnGeS aLl!!!

I've updated how I do this blog, meaning, I do it through my main email rather than that cute lil email I made in high school.

That being said, I no longer follow all of my favorite blogs, since I'm on a new email, and that makes me sad! SO YOU THERE!

You reading this. Comment with your URL please and thank you!

And I know a lot of you out there have private blogs, that I read. So please do remove indagofrog(at)gmail(dot)com from your reading list, and add larajeanbecar(at)gmail(dot)com please and thank you!

This really does nothing for YOUR reading experience, but it does everything for my reading experience, so help me out, home slice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Grown up emails are for boring people. Just do what I did and make a new email specifically for your blog!

But really, I can't help but be a little sad to see the old email go. I have such a collection of boy drama and chain letters from that email...

That being said: http://hemustbehappy.blogspot.com

Camryn said...

Hi Lara! So. I recently discovered your blog and loved it. I started one this last Spring that I haven't been too faithful writing in. BUT. I'm planning on being more consistent and I thought I'd send you a link to it because I feel as though I'd value your opinion a lot! Soooooo here it is:

http://cambivalence.blogspot.com/

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Hey Lara, I started reading your blog through some links your Mom has posted on FB. I have a private family blog...

http://www.vreekenfamilyforever.blogspot.com/

I'll send you an invite and you can accept if you want.
Amy