Image Map

4.23.2014

One Year

Our anniversary is on Friday. I don't want to worry too much about blogging between now and then, what with celebrating and homework and finals....

I was thinking that if this year and last year had switched places, meaning, if I were to be getting married this year with this semester behind me, no way. Too much work.

I don't think I can sum up the first year into a blog post, but I'll say a few things. I'll say that people always say the first year is the hardest year. I don't know why they say that. The first year has been bliss.

I will say that Joseph is not the same man I married. He has changed into something more wonderful and amazing than I ever thought possible. Loving each other has transformed the both of us into better people.

I will say that I'm incredibly happy with him, and incredibly optimistic as to what the next year holds.

And I will share this video with you. I'm not sharing in on facebook yet, not even linking this post to face book, so only a few precious ones of you will get to see it so early.

A mad props to Bri Robbins. She is a good friend of mine, and an AMAZING videographer. Let me know if you want to do a video with her!

No comments: