Image Map

5.15.2014

Points In No Order


  • I'm working on redesigning a buddy's blog. I'm so addicted to redoing my blog and I think it gives you fellas motion sickness for me to redo mine so often. So if any of you readers want a redesign, lemme know. I'll give you a makeover for freesies.
  • I'm feeling like a leech again. Taking a lot and not giving anything. It makes me feel really bad. I don't know really what to do about it. It makes me wonder why I'm even doing what I'm doing. My life feels like it's full of hobbies and that's all anyone sees it for. I work for fun, I go to school for fun... and none of it is good for anything.
  • Joe, this was the thing that bothered me that I didn't have time to tell you about. It bothers me, how, in classes where we learn to control problem behaviors, we are told that it's ok to let children draw while listening to the teacher, or let them play with busy-toys; toys that don't distract, they just keep the hands of the learner busy. Yet, in these same classes, we're to sit erect in our chairs, full attention on the teacher and white board. We get punished for doing anything the teacher would see as distracting. Sorry teacher, I'm not trying to be distracting. I'm trying to not fall asleep.
  • My husband is going out of town in a few weeks, without me. Business calls him away. It'll be the first time apart since we got married. I'm already having anxiety about it. I'm a wimp.
  • I like Summer schedule so far. It keeps me at school late which makes me hungry, but I get to stay at home with Joe for a long time in the mornings, and that's great. And so far, I'm not busy on Fridays. That again, makes me feel like a leech, but anyways...
  • We got approved for a garden plot. I'm excited to grow all the vegetables. ALL of them.
  • And since dad says my blogs are better with pictures, here's one. I'm on a train! (Read that in the voice of a suave black man.)
  • Anyways. This whole being a leech thing has kinda got me down. I don't really like to blog when I'm down. It makes the world a bit more sad, which it doesn't need. I'll get over it soon. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lara, do you think you'll still want to redesign blogs for free in October? I'll be wanting to redesign to add in the new arrival :) and I'm useless at doing it myself!