Image Map

7.28.2014

T-Swizzy

It feels like one of those days, dress up in neutrals, wear old brown flip flops. Ah ah, ah ah.

It feels like one of those days, eat raisin bran crunch, wander around Ikea, ah ah, ah ah.

Yeah! We're happy, frugal, sensible, and twitter pated in the best ways. It's confusing and it's magical, oh yeah! Tonight's the night when we forget about our diets... it's time! Ah ah!

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright if Joe gets to hang out with me all day! You don't know about me! But I spent the whole night excited about my birthday and stressing out about my sis going to Germany. Everything will be alright if we just keep thinking that we're TWENTY TWO!!!! OOOH OOOH OOHH!!!!

It feels like one of those days, to debate buying a ski coat, to get some dish towels. Ah ah, ah ah.

It feels like one of those days to design blogs for cool kids and watch SYTTD. Ah ah, ah ah.

Yeah! We're sitting on the couch designing a science fair poster board. It's boring and it's magical, oh yeah! Tonight's the night when we stuff our face with meat at Tucanos.... but right now it's not that time. AH AH!

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright if things go well with Becca's flight! You don't know about me, but I think I'll play tennis today. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 6 years old because 6 year olds are way cooler dancers than those who are... TWENTY TWO!!!!

Aaaaaaand this post was mostly entirely awkward but the song was in my head and had to be done.

Happy birthday, you hipsters.




No comments: