Image Map

6.12.2015

Hard hitting interviews with the Husband

1. What is something your wife always says to you? 
Don't teeellllllll me what to do.


2. What makes your wife happy? 
Me

3. What makes your wife sad?
Pretty much everything. (Me: What's that even mean?) *Laughs*

4. How does your wife make you laugh? 
I don't know if I can say HOW you make me laugh, you just always do.

5. What was your wife like as a child?
How am I supposed to know? You were.... very obedient as a child.

6. How old is your wife?
She is 22 *sings T-swift*

7. How tall is your wife?
5’6''. Am I right?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Mm. Her favorite thing to do is go to Yellowstone.

9. What does your wife do when you're not around? 
Lie around naked in the house. (In my defense I'm fighting off a heat rash.)

10. If your wife becomes famous, what will it be for?.
Becoming President of the United States. Or mom to the President of the United States. Or teacher to the President of the United States.

11. What is your wife really good at?
EVERYTHING, mostly. Cooking, playing piano, blogging and writing and writing interesting, great at lots of things.

12. What is your wife not very good at?
Not so great at keeping glasses in one piece. Or chopping of bangs of her husband's hair.

13. What does your wife do for a job?
She just stays at home. Haha! She's a teacher.

14.What is your wife's favorite food?
I want to say pizza but I know it's not right. Um. Coleslaw.

15.What makes you proud of your wife?
That she puts up with me. Also that she graduated from college.

16. If your wife were a character, who would she be?
Mm. Anna. (From Frozen)

17. What do you and your wife do together?
We sit around the house.

18. How are you and your wife the same?
Well we have the exact same points on this personality test.

19. How are you and your wife different?
You're the free spirit and I'm the nerd.

20. How do you know your wife loves you?
Because of the way you look at me.

21. What does your wife like most about you?
Mmm my body.

22. Where is your wife's favorite place to go?
Your favorite place to go is to Yellowstone.

No comments: