Image Map

2.05.2012

Shut up.

Shut up.

I don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear

"Lara! You haven't blogged in like 2 months!"

Shut up.

I know. 

Short story long, I may have been planning a post 2 weekends ago, and ended up in a situation which was recorded and put on youtube and went viral in less than 24 hours. And it jarred me a bit yeah. So I forgot about bloggin.

Then every professor and their dog was all "Oh Lara! Lots of homework! Yay! HOMEWORK OR DEATH!" And I like life, and not death, so I picked homework....

And then I did a dumb thing a few months ago called "getting a job" and so when I wasn't doing homework, I was working, and when I wasn't working, I was at work.... doing homework. 

But I'm back.

So shut up.

Here's some pictures.

Love me again.

I'm sorry.






This post is dedicated to my mother, who, as I was typing in the title of this post, and moving the mouse to click publish, said "You have not updated your blog in-" and I said "SHUT UP."

No comments: