Image Map

8.05.2012

Jalapeno Business

I feel very... lonely... and it hasn't even been 24 hours since I last saw everyone. But the funny thing is that you can be in a room full of people, even talking to everyone, and strangely still feel rather lonely.

So I feel lonely.

And I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

So gosh dang fetch darn it, I'm going to go to Build-A-Bear if I want.

And I want to.

It feels like tomorrow will be a good day. Gooder. Better. A more better day. Better than today.

Especially since I got jalapeno juice in my eye today.

And that feels.

Like.

Your face.

Your face.

Is on.

On.

Your face is on.

Fire.

It feels like your face is on fire.

I'm gonna buy a panda bear at Build-A-Bear. If they have one. Otherwise. Maybe a dog. I've never had a dog.

No comments: