Image Map

3.13.2013

Tired Blogging

I'm remembering the days back when I was a wee college freshman, and my best blogs were the ones written on an insane, sleep deprived mind. So hey! Why not try that again?

I'm not entirely sleep deprived. I'm just exhausted, is all. Spring break should be about resting, shouldn't it? But it's not. It's about working, still, on Mondays, looking for housing and stuff and setting up tours and looking for ties that are stylish and classy and remembering wedding stuff I should have done by now, but haven't, and scheduling appointments, and doing homework... who gives homework over spring break, anyways? Dumb. So dumb.

My mouth tastes bad. I've been slacking off on brushing my teeth. I used to brush before and after every meal and any time I left the house and any time I ate a little snack. Then my dentist got after me. He thought I was brushing too hard. Really, I was just brushing too much. But no one does that. Except me. I've had to get used to not brushing, however, because I work all day and go to school all day, and the thought of a used toothbrush sitting in my purse, even if it's in a bag, grosses me out.

The backs of my hands are hairy. Secret: Sometimes I shave the backs of my hands. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just told you that. It's just that I was born a hairy child. I got mad at my mom and sister one time for telling Joe what a hairy baby I was. He thought it was funny. I thought it was rude and gross. Then I got over it. But now I'm typing in the dark of night with the light of computer gently illuminating the delicate hairs on the backs of my hands and it's bothering me. Ugh. Life.

Have you ever thought about how girls in Europe don't shave? I really cannot grasp that concept. Someone help me, because I can't grasp it. It just is so foreign to me. HAH! BU-DU-TSCH!!!

I'm going to Idaho in a few days, so if you don't hear from me, it's probably because I died in a horrific car accident. And then when you hear from me again, it's because I'm my own ghost, haunting this blog.

I've done some changes on this blog. I added the code for a free copy of the book my dad wrote down there. Way down there. Keep scrolling. In fact, if you can read this, you haven't scrolled far enough. Scroll all the way down. Check it out. Then come back up. I'll edit it later so the code is big and cute and stuff, because BLOGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE AND I'M NOT CUTE. So that's something I have to work on.

More changes, I updated the story of Joe and I. It's elaborate now. It has a few chapters. It's just awfully cute, and maybe I love remembering us too much, but if you're in for a fun time, scroll up there and click on "our story". If you're still reading this, you haven't scrolled, and you haven't clicked. For shame. Do it now. Come back here. Tell me what you think.

I just love you so much. Goodnight. If your eyebrows are missing when you wake up, I'm sorry... it was a misunderstanding, that's all you need to know.

No comments: