Image Map

3.06.2014

Book Interview

A: Author you've read the most books by: J. K. Rowling. Or Eva Ibbotson. She's a darling writer, loved every one of her books.

B: Best Sequel Ever: Harry Potter books 2-7. 

C: Currently Reading: A Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. Super darling book. 

D: Drink of Choice While Reading: Water. Forever water. I'm a flipping fish. 

E: E-Reader or Physical Book? I reallllly like my E-Reader. It doesn't smell like a book but it also doesn't get destroyed in my book bag... often... (there's the one exception. RIP Nook #1...)

F: Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Dated in High School: Ooooh this one is hard. Um. I think I dated lots of fictional characters in high school, because my boyfriends were books. WHILE I was in high school? Soph. Junior year? Probably Edward from Twilight. I was obsessed. I'm so ashamed. 

G: Glad You Gave This Book a Chance: The Book Thief. I don't know why I was so hesitant to read this. And even when I was starting it, I wasn't totally into it at first. It was a little weird. But I loved it. 

H: Hidden Gem Book: Bridge to Terabithia. An oldy but a goody. 

I: Important Moment in Your Reading Life: Reading Unbroken this year. It really moved me and inspired me to start reading again.

J: Just Finished: The Book Thief haha.... Class has been getting busier and it's harder to get into this Hotel on the Corner book. Moves a little slow. 

K: Kinds of Books You Wont Read: Those weird popular books these days about vampires of any kind. I regret reading Twilight enough as it is. 

L: Longest Book You've Ever Read: Once I tried to read the Silmarilian hahaha.... didn't finish. I did finish every Harry Potter book, though. Oh, I read the entire Bible, cover to cover. 

M: Major Book Hangover Because Of: Um. HUNGER GAMES?! Put me in a serious funk afterwards. 

N: Number of Book Cases You Own: Just one. Tall and white and beautiful. Came home from Girl's camp one lovely summer to find it in my room packed full of paper adventures. Not all of our books fit on that shelf though. We've got a room full of boxes of books right now. Some day we'll have a full wall book shelf. 

O: One book you have read multiple times: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I read that book 20 times in one Summer, had it memorized, no joke. Then my mom told me I couldn't read it anymore. 

P: Preferred place to read: On the bus, going through the city. I like looking out the windows at the tall buildings and thinking about words.

Q: Quote That Inspires You/Gives You Feels From a Book You've Read: "Always." (Joe thinks it's a little creepy how much I love Snape but HE LOVED LILLY SO MUCH AND OH THE TEARS.)

R: Reading Regret: Twilight. New Moon. Eclipse. Breaking Dawn. I always forget one of them... always forget Eclipse. The most nothing book to ever happen to this world. Sorry Meyer. Sorry. 

S: Series You Started But Still Need to Finish (All Books Are Out): The Divergent Series. Except I hated the first book. I say it was like Hunger Games had a baby with Harry Potter but then you find out the dad is actually Twilight and IT WAS THE WORST EVER. My sister-in-law and I read it together over Christmas Break which was fun. Lots of laughs had at the expense of that book.

T: Three of your Favorite Books: The Book of Mormon, Island of the Aunts by that Eva lady I was talking about, and ummm..... I have to pick just three? Ok the BFG by Dahl. 

U: Unapologetic Fan-girl For: Harry Potter, yo.  

V: Very Excited for This Release More Than Others: I'm one of those people who reads books after they were cool. So I have no idea what's coming out and stuff. 

W: Worst Bookish Habits: I will always, ALWAYS read the last page of the book. Sometimes I think I won't, so I read until halfway through the book then I read it anyways.

X: X Marks the Spot, Start at the Top of Your Shelf and Pick the 27th Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Yep. The UK version. That says "shan't" and "Philosopher". Joe pulled it off our shelf on Sunday and shouted "WHAT IS THIS?!??!"

Y: Your Latest Book Purchase: Just bought that Hotel book. Next book ummm.... I don't even remember now. 

Z: Zzzz-Snatcher Book-(The last book that kept you up way too late): Unbroken!

No comments: