Image Map

2.17.2011

Cravings

Hey guys. Time for the challenge and stuff I guess.

First I'll tell you stuff. Holy healthy cow... I've gotta hurry! Not much time!

The poll on the side bar is closed! Let's see how we did?

12 people wanted my blog's body. They thought it was smokin hot.
3 people thought it was ugly.
3 people liked the old one better.

So.... 66 percent satisfied, and 33 percent not. Hmmm... I'm fine with those odds. Maybe I'll fix something later.

What would YOU like to see on this blog?

I have to read a sample of my writing in writing class next Thursday, I'm thinking about my swimming essay. What do you think?

Hrmmm... Oh. I'd like to publicly apologize to the snow. I was really rude to it, but it's not that bad, really. It's sunny. And the snow makes everything look bright! I love that!

Alright. I'm supposed to talk about something I'm craving. And anyone who's been around me this week knows that it's sweet pork.

Saturday I cooked up a pot of the stuff, and I've eaten it every day since then. I guess I don't crave it anymore, but I really did then.

I also crave sugar a lot lately. Which isn't a problem usually, since we don't have sugar around our house, so I'm not tempted to sink into a sugar coma.

But we do have sugar around our house now.

Lots.



This is my getup today....



Aaaaand that's all I'm wearing.

Nah, I've got a polka dot apron and crazy pj shorts with a white shirt on too.

That's really important for you to know. Not sure why. But whatevs.

Yeah so I've gotta wrap this up now! Headed to do ZUMBA with my Gamma gurlz! Kay?! LOL OMGOSH ROFL! BYE!





2 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

bahah. that is so funny! love those socks! i love this! so much! what a fun blog! cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts! :]
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

chip said...

Zumba! Fun! And I LOVE your mismatched socks.