Image Map

2.14.2012

Luv Iz In Duh Air

Dear Bloggers,


I love you.

Will you be my Valentine? 

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

Today is Valentine's Day - or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day!

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.

I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?

If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?

I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.

We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.

We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

In a recent Valentine's Day posting on her fan website, Britney Spears says that - oh, who cares?

The last time I saw him he was walking down lover's lane holding his own hand.





P.S. A certain someone named Mr. Rice (Mr. Rice being Josh) proposed on Friday.

And I said yes. 


2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Congratulations lara!!! :D

megan danielle said...

congrats! congrats! congrats!!!!! that is so exciting! im so happy for you!