Image Map

2.07.2013

Gross stuff everywhere.



Uuuuggghhhh duys..... I'b sthig...... (Read: Oh dear, my good country folk. I seem to have fallen under the weather.)

I'm trying to remember the last time I was spry and healthy. I think it was December 2nd. And then Joe and I ran through rain and cold together up to a beautiful little gazebo and he popped the question and I said yes, then fell deathly ill because the wind came up to me and was all
"Oh hey. I'm just gonna stick this knife in you and steal your warmth. NO BODY MOVE."

And I was brutally robbed. 

It was worth it. 

And I keep thinking I'm better, and then a storm hits and I get chilled again and then the storm leaves and the air clears out and I think that maybe, just maybe.... I could get better.... and then the inversion settles in and sits on my chest like an elephant and I try to make it up 10 stairs, but end up having to sit down half way up to catch my breath and I don't know if that's because I'm sick or because I'm unfit, but I can't go out running because of the red air warning and it's a vicious cycle that makes me write run on sentences. 

Inversion. You suck. 

I'm excited for this next while though. 

Coming soon to a life of ElJay Lara Jean Smith soon Bécar and sometimes they just call her "Hey You...."

Engagement Shoot. Finally. Hopefully. We had to cancel last time because of weather, we rescheduled for this weekend, but it's maybe going to snow again, and that's just horrible. But maybe it won't. 

Chinese New Years. No, I don't normally celebrate this. But I work in a preschool where the majority of the children are from the continent of Asia, so we're darn well gonna celebrate it! Tomorrow, in fact. A lil boy's mom is gonna come in and teach us about it. I'm so excited. It'll be a party all day. Maybe.

Valentines Day. I probably won't see my love of V-Day but that's ok. I'll see him the day after. And I'm taking him to a Dr. Who musical. A few months after dating, I met his family. They told me I couldn't continue to date their fine young man unless I started watching Dr. Who. So Joe started with me, Matt Smith's season. I watched Tennat on my own. And I got hooked fast. So fast. The new season is coming out in MARCH which means I have something to look forward to before our wedding. 

Oh Moffat. Between Dr. Who and Sherlock, you're one of the greatest men ever. 

Besides Sherlock and the Doctor. 

What else is coming up...

MY LITTLE BABY SISTER IS THE STAR OF A MUSICAL. Ok, maybe not the star, but she has the awesome best role of Rapunzel in Into The Woods, and she's been working so hard, and I'm so proud of her. I can't wait to see her!

I'm getting my tooth fixed. It's been broken for a year and a half now. Just a tiny little chip. Tiny. No one notices it unless I point it out. But it bothers me, and I'm paranoid that my whole tooth will just fall out because of it, so I'm getting it fixed. Next Saturday. So excited. Hash tag prettiest teeth ever soon to be in my mouth. 

Well, that's all.

I want advice for what to do for Valentine's Day. Don't think I've ever had a man to dote on for the romantic month. So. If you have any ideas, let me know. 

2 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

yayyy! your blog is so cute! I just took the PLT (principals of learning and teacher) praxis, and today I have the content knowledge! Yipes! Are you an education major?
-kar

Lara said...

Education major indeed!