Image Map

3.06.2011

My Strange Addiction

I have a problem, and the first step is admittance. I'm willing to admit that it's a problem! But I'm not willing to change, not yet.

Once upon a time, I was a little girl. It wasn't that long ago. And one day, I'm not sure when it was... but I had my very first taste of chocolate. And I became addicted. It wasn't long after that I had peanut butter. And chocolate. In the same bit of candy. Annnnd. I became even more addicted.

I am a peanut butter-chocoholic. (Chocoholic is a word! Woah!)

Every time there is any peanut butter chocolate candies around, I will eat them. It just happens. And sometimes I go to the store and there are peanut butter chocolate candies for sale and I just have to buy them and I do and then I eat them way too fast and I feel guilty for eating them and I feel guilty for buying them and I feel guilty that I don't have any more and yeah.

They're my one real candy weakness.

And I've got a mighty hankerin for them these days. So... instead of buying them, I made some.

make avatar


Amazing. Beautiful. Wonderful. Delicious. And all the other good words in the world.

But they're so friggin messy. I don't know how it happens, but I wind up with chocolate all over my face. Not cool.

Just kidding, it's pretty cool.

Home made peanut butter cups. Winning.

In other news I'm getting along great with my bus.


If you're like me, you probably tire quickly in church. Here's a great solution. Get a toy car to roll around on top of your scriptures. 

A lot of you were wondering where my awesome world journey took place?

In between 5th and 7th South on 7th East in Salt Lake City Utah.

If you have a world adventure, take pictures! Share them with me! I love to see my fellow adventurer's adventures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's an amazing bus.

Meg said...

I love that we call the streets '7th' instead of 700. It just sounds so much more classy.

Lissa Chandler said...

I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but I think you are my peanut butter and chocolate twin! It's the only candy that sucks me in too and I have the exact same thought process every time I finish up a bag of peanut butter m&m's in two (or, um, one) afternoon.

have you ever made brownies and stuck reese's inside of them? total heaven... often followed by ridiculous amounts of shame, but total heaven!

chip said...

Argh. I hate peanut butter, mainly because I'm allergic, but partly because people talk about how good Reeses are and I can't have them and I'm like

"SHUT YO' MOUTH."